Not exactly useful at this point, but I found it interesting to basically use AJAX as the primary data connector.
If you really feel like torturing your eyes with my code, feel free to grab it here:
Or grab the latest source from my Subversion repository:
My subversion repository ended up being as messy as my code, but I’ve always found the process of importing source into a new subversion repository a bit clumsy.
Speaking of clumsy, I’ve been using Eclipse and PyDev for development, so I thought I might as well try Subclipse as well. While Subclipse seems very feature complete, I find myself dropping to the command line to use the old svn command because Eclipse is just so clumsy and slow.
Its like using a forklift to move furniture in your house: perfectly capable, but a bit more hassle than its worth.